Policies, Rules &
- The time duration of the training programs is determined by
the objectives, content, target groups, and entry requirements
set for each type of training offered at the College.
- The training calendar normally follows the fiscal year of
- The primary goal of the policy is to ensure the quality
and standard of education and to encourage
professionalism by providing rules and regulations governing the
admission, the teaching learning processes, the evaluation
mechanisms, and staff quality.
- It is also important to build a transparent academic
administration through the appropriate definition, communication
and implementation of rules and
- Appreciation of the importance of rules and regulations
and adherence to them by all concerned
parties is vital for the proper functioning of the programs.
- All programs shall include course work and thesis (or
- Each candidate shall have an advisor to be assigned by the
respective Department Graduate Committee (DGC).